Monday, June 3

Posted by Laurel Garver on Monday, June 03, 2013 6 comments
Photo by hotblack, morguefile.com
I will be heading overseas in eleven days, which means I won't have tons of time to write posts. Instead, I'll be playing host to a bunch of wonderful writers throughout the month of June.

Wednesday, PK Hrezo will be coming by to share writing lessons learned from reading book review blogs. Later in the month, Jessica Bell will be talking about fiction in verse, Catherine Stein will discuss world building, and Beth Fred will share insights as well.

I have a few more slots open for guest appearances this month. If interested, leave a comment with contact information. All posts would need to be to me by Saturday (6/8).

Any special topics you'd love to share or hear about? 
Categories: , ,

6 comments:

  1. Awesome that you scheduled some guest posts so you could get ready for your trip. Can't wait to hear about it. I'm going to my nephew's wedding and am taking a blog break 6/19 until 7/8. I'm really looking forward to the break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realized it was silly to let my blog sit idle when I have loads of blogging friends who might like the opportunity to be a guest, and voila, hospitality month was born.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to hear about your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope my hubby will share the laptop a little so I can post photos occasionally.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm getting pretty excited and so is my daughter--her first time abroad.

      Delete